[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:18:53 UTC 2014

Hi Cindy, you can respond off list.  Did you do a CPE? I'm just
wondering if perhaps doing volunteer chaplain work might be
something I could do.  How did you get involved in doing that? Do
they offer volunteer positions? Will your volunteering ever lead
to a paid position? Sorry, I'm just curious.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena who's going crazy.  It's like 20 degrees, but
with wind-chill that makes it feel like five.  I stepped outside
a few minutes ago and thought I was going to freeze.  I'll need
to bundle up in a few minutes and go for a walk with Neena,
though I'd rather not.  Brrr!