[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:51:25 UTC 2014

This is something I cannot usually pick up on unless my dog is obviousfor acting like she's getting attention because I have no vision and I have mild to moderate hearing loss with hearing aids in both ears so I cannot hear the sneak petters either. I did have a friend once purposely sneak pet my dog while we were on a very fmamiliar route at my campus to see if she reacts to it so I would learn her movements and how to deal with it but she didn't react at all so there's probably a lot of sneak petting my dog without me knowing it and if she isn't showing me any sign then I have no idea it's happening.

Sent from my iPhone