[nagdu] Retired Guides; Do the same access laws apply?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 31 13:24:18 UTC 2014

But you could, if you wanted.  Julie J's argument is an interesting one I
never thought of before.  If, say, I occasionally worked my retired guide to
some place in the neighborhood, he'd still technically be a service dog.  I
think it might give my current guide kinnipchins, but it could certainly be
done.
Tracy