[nagdu] Thank you for clarifying

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 23:47:17 UTC 2014

Hi There:

Thanks to all of you who responded on both lists. From some of your answers, I hope none of you got the idea that I was trying to beat  the system. I had already more-or-less figured that Keeper would by this poin be considered a pet. However, having heard of people who have been able to keep their retired guides at no additional rental cost, I thought I would make sure.

Truth be told, even if I only had Yahtzee to be concerned with, I would prefer to live in a complex where pets are welcome to begin with. At some point in the future, I plan to own my own house, where it won't be an issue. Meanwhile, I'll just have to make a careful search and find a place which will allow him, even if I will have to pay an extra deposit.

Have a Happy New Year!

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Customer Service Representative
Sinclair Community College
E-mail: chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net

Every man, woman, every boy and girl,
Let your love light shine, make a better world.
[Daryl Hall & John Oates