[nagdu] Retired Guides; Do the same access laws apply?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Dec 31 21:07:55 UTC 2014

When I have retired all of my dogs the school has taken the harness.
Yes, I could purchase another harness but I believe retired is
retired.  We complain about all of the people who take their pets in
and claim they are service animals.  We should set the example we
expect others to follow.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053