[nagdu] guide dog schools

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 18:45:19 UTC 2014

Hi Rachel,
I like Juley attended Guiding Eyes for my first and current guide Paulson. I had nothing bit the best training experience. The class sizes were very small and I received one on one instruction whenever I asked or needed. When I tell you GEB cares about each team individually I mean it.
I have a milled secondary disability but, it was not to the point I needed to be placed in the special needs program. I had a hard time holding my harness correctly at first but, GEB was able to provide me with a special one which automatically forces my hand in the correct position.
I attended GEB right out of high school and appreciated the respect the trainers gave. After all I was still seventeen in the beginning of training but, they  treated me like I was any other adult going through the program.
I turned 18 on dog day which was amazing. I could never find a better way to spend the first day which solidified my transition from adolescents to adulthood then receiving my first guide dog.
I could tell you so much but, I think I will leave it there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Best of luck finding that perfect training program.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad