[nagdu] Bad weather and class

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Feb 15 05:48:57 UTC 2014

Hi Darla,

i would think that depends on when the dog  is ready to go back to Leader
for their formal  training during the course of the year. I would think most
of the puppies that are being raised  for their first year are at some
ppoint exposed to snow while the pup is being raised by the puppy raisers.
The string of dogs that are in the kennal during the winter months that are
thereI'm sure work with the trainers and are exposed to the snowy winter
conditions . Steve correct me if I'm wrongabout this.

But like I said Gipp and I trained in the winter in the month of December.
Gipp did great working in the snow. Take care.

Lori and theGipper