[nagdu] Bad weather and class

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 07:13:10 UTC 2014

Finals make us do some strange things, Julie. <giggle>
	When it snowed in the Willamette Valley, Western Oregon University
sent people ho0me; I worked with my reader for a few hours and walked home.
Once I was across the one really busy street, it was no problem; I grew up
in snow and ice, so I respect it, especially after breaking my tailbone my
junior year walking home from the school bus.
Darla & handsome Huck