[nagdu] grooming tools

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 17 01:37:29 UTC 2014

Do the hard bristles kind of push into the brush?
I use a number of different things. I have a zoom groom like the ones that
GBD issues (or did in 2007) and the original two sided brush, possibly the
same one that Raven described. Besides that, I have added a flea  comb and a
furminator to my tool kit. I can't exactly say how often I use the
furminator, but, if I use it frequently, I don't use in the same areas. I
find that the zoom groom alone often does not get the job done. If there is
a lot of under coat, then it holds the top coat in place, making the zoom
groom useless. There are certain areas where I don't use the furminator,
such on Lexia's sides. As the zoom groom is more than adequate there. You
also have to hold the furminator at the correct angle for it to work right.

Nicole and Lexia