[nagdu] grooming tools

leyeshprintse at gmx.fr leyeshprintse at gmx.fr
Wed Feb 19 17:10:34 UTC 2014

BS"D

Rebecca,

I've a Labrador. We didn't get any grooming tools when we received our dogs since many owners before us haven't used them and bought other grooming tools instead. We got a brush in a silicone material with very short prickles both it isn't for grooming but for relaxing. I've only used it one time since I Think it's useless and Hera doesn't relax at all, she plays the hiding game instead. Anyhow, I've bought a steel comb which I also use to my cat. I also have a furminator which I use once a week and I comb her Daily even if she doesn't like it at all. *Evil mummy*

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3