[nagdu] Newbie!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 17 14:48:44 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl.
I'm Tracy.  I live in northern New Jersey, and work in New York City.  I am
working my 6th dog, a handsome black lab named Ben.  Ben is my first dog
from The Seeing Eye.  The others were from Guide Dogs in San Rafael.
I grew up in Great Falls, Montana, and we'd occasionally wander up to
Alberta.  It's a fine place.  Where do you live?
Tracy