[nagdu] Newbie!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 17 15:01:56 UTC 2014

Hi, Tracy!
I live in Edmonton, Alberta... take the Montana border, drive straight north for 5hrs, and you're here! LOL

May I ask what prompted the change in schools?  I am not meaning to start a flame war, but am very curiou.

Jenny is a sensitive, strong, stubborn dog, which makes for some interesting dynamics.  We have days where she astounds me with her intelligence, obedience, and wonderful guide work... and other days like yesterday where we hit the skids!  Right now she is curled up, snoring by my feet.

Daryl