[nagdu] NAGDU Board Meeting Announcement

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Feb 21 22:21:18 UTC 2014

Hello to all,

Marion has asked that I, as NAGDU's secretary, send out a Board meeting
announcement prior to each meeting. You are invited to call in and join us.
The announcement, including call-in instructions, is below my signature.

Warm regards
Sherrill O'Brien

Captioning of this meeting for the deaf is available upon request. If you
need captioning to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon dyer
at

solsticesinger at gmail.com

Conference Participant Instructions

1.	At the specified time, call (218-936-2053
Follow the prompts to the rooms and use room code 62438

	Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of Directors of
the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote on motions.
Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the meeting.

Please note: All participants will be required to identify themselves.
Anonymous callers may not enter the board room. This conference will be
recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and
authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may mute themselves by pressing *1.
Pressing *1 again, unmutes the participant.

********

*9 for Moderator
#4 to record
For recorded calls, press 5 + recording I.d.

#5 for super host
** for all codes

24243
24250