[nagdu] Leash Guiding

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:00:41 UTC 2014

Hi fellow Lister's, Mardi hear. I have trained all but one of my dogs to
leash guide. Nala was the only one I didn't teach,but she picked it up on
her own. Once, coming home from, the grocery store, I had so many bags tied
on to my wheelchair that I discovered that I could not reach the guide
handle. I just held on to Nala's leash and she guided me home. She stopped
at all the right places and I got home with absolutely no problems. Even
though I have taught my dogs to leash guide, I seldom use it,but I do think
it is valuable in case of emergency. I know that Rachel uses it with
Lady,when she takes Lady ot to relieve or when she takes out the trash.
Have a great day Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/