[nagdu] Miniature Guide Horses WAS Cincinnati Family withminiature horse service animal, sues city.

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Feb 24 00:01:47 UTC 2014

Hi Ann,

Thank you for explaining  the reasons  why you went from a  guide dog to
working  with a miminature  guide horse. Your story on how you got Panda was
very interesting and I think it's great that Panda can do all the tasks that
guide dogs can do.  Panda sounds like a wonderful  guide and I'm wishing you
both many more working years together.

I to love horses  but I do have a question for you.Is it harder to care for
a minature guide horse  verses a dog?Do people have to take a second look to
make sure they saw what they saw you walking into a public building with a
minature guide horse verses a guide dog and how do people react to that?Take
care.

Lori and theGipper