[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:11:57 UTC 2014

I don't think Marsha or anyone else wants people to beg for a guide dog. This list has rules, and has had them for as long as I've been a part of it. It has nothing to do with Marsha being a GDF grad. I'm one too. I'm not looking out for them, protecting them, or expecting people to keep their opinions to themselves. I don't think Marsha is doing these things either.

Shannon and the Acelet