[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 23:22:38 UTC 2014

Hi Larry,

	And that, my friend, is a lot.

Darla & Happy Huck

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Larry D. Keeler
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 3:46 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

So did I. I didn't find it as funny as I thaught but mostly I liked it. It sure is better than some other shows. The dog Elvis looks according to my wife like a golden. Even the veal chops weren't entirely rediculous.
Especially in the late 70's I've seen handlers feeding there dogs everything! Even i have given Holly a small piece of meat every so often. I also liked the way it was explained that the dog just guides us as aposed to taking us places. All in all, I thaught it was pretty good! It didn't make us sound helpless, it didn't make us or the dog into superfolks.