[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:01:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
As someone who is very against manufactured dog food, there is nothing
wrong with feeding dogs raw meat that has been treated and handled a
certain way.
In fact, guide dog schools in the earlier days used to feed the dogs
raw meat, or maybe it was cooked. It doesn't matter, manufactured dog
food is a very new concept. And guess what pet dogs and working dogs
ate before that cancer-laden stuff was concocted. Guess what wild
canines eat.

Raven