[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:35:20 UTC 2014

Hi Ed,

	I do remember someone from TSE telling me about mixing the food with
the hands; maybe that is where I went wrong trying to get Wyatt (the pesky
rag doll cat) to eat some hi-quality canned food sometimes.
	Seriously, with meat going up as it is, I wonder if any of the dog
food companies will consider horse meat?  I don't believe it is illegal.
Darla & Happy Huck who says horses are for guiding or riding