[nagdu] Miniature Guide Horses WAS Cincinnati Family with miniature horse service animal, sues city.

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:13:55 UTC 2014

Mona and I went to school together. She met my first guide dog. Then, I moved away. We correspond every now and then. She seems very happy with her horse, and I've heard that she would like to open a training program at some point.

Her blog can be found at:
theeyesofmona.blogspot.com

However, it hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Shannon and the Acelet