[nagdu] Miniature Guide Horses WAS CincinnatiFamily with miniature horse service animal, sues city.

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Feb 24 04:31:11 UTC 2014

Hi Ann,

Your post about your minature guide horse is very interesting to read and
I'm enjoying every bit of it.  I oftened wondered what it would be like
working with a guide horse instead of a dog. I do love horses and I think it
would be neat working with a minature guide horse.

So I have a few more questions for you about your guide horse.
1. How  long did it take to train Panda to get her ready to be your guide?
2. Once Panda was fully trained , did you have to train with Panda?
3. Is there an application process that you    had to go through?And if so,
how long did it take beforeyour application was accepted?

So is there any guide horse training centers out there besides the one you
mentioned in your previous post? Or does a private trainer have to train the
horse first and then once the horse is trained then you train with the
horse? Thittopic really interests me. Also, did you have to pay for any of
the training or for the horse? Thanks and take care.

Lori and the Gipper