[nagdu] What Should Dogs Eat was RE: Growing Up Fisher

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 25 18:32:36 UTC 2014

I find it kind of interesting and humerous that we lable beef, chicken, carrots and the like as human food.  Not all humans eat those foods and there are certainly animal competetors for those nutritional resources.

There was a time when what we call food didn't come in a bag, box or pouch.  There was a time when food didn't even come from a store.  People and animals grew it, raised it, hhhhhhhhhunted it or gathered it.

I still feed my dogs a prepared kibble.  I also eat macaroni from a box.  Neither is optimal and I know it.  I do the best I can with the financial and time resources I have.

JulieSent from my iPad