[nagdu] O T I would appreciate your help please

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Feb 26 03:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a friend who is subject to grand mal seizures.  I have been asked to
learn of good schools and organizations that train seizure assistance dogs.
If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate hearing from you.  To keep
from going too off topic please email me at mike at michaelhingson.com.
Thanks.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

mike at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

 <http://www.michaelhingson.com> www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle