[nagdu] Retiring a dog early

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:11:40 UTC 2014

Dear Jewel,

	You don't have to justify your decision to us, and I hope it didn't
feel that way.  If this behavior happened in my dog over 8 months of working
with it, I'd do the same thing.
	It simply isn't any fun if you  have to try to manage the dog that
much.
	Let's hope this match is better; you will learn to love your
successor dog, especially if you don't allow yourself the "what if"
questions; you have to believe you have done all you can to keep the
partnership together.
Hugs,
Darla & Happy Huck