[nagdu] Doggie excitement?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 26 22:21:33 UTC 2014

Hi!

Question for you all.

Jenny is always very VERY excited to see my husband when she is in harness. She wants to say hello, whines, wags her tail, and pulls me toward him.  Does anyone have any pointers?  I have stood over her (her body laying down, one foot on either side of her), and that seems to help, but she still really really really wants to see him.  I do see improvement every time she knows she's not going to get what she wants (if she acts like this, she won't get her harness off to say hi in the car, for example), but any other advice would be helpful!

Daryl and the happy social Jenny