[nagdu] Haltis and Scavenging WAS Retiring a dog early

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 13:20:46 UTC 2014

You can adjust the size of the nose loop on a Gentle Leader.  Also if you
have the neck loop snug, then you can have the nose loop a little looser.
Overall though, the Gentle Leader does fit more snugly than does the Halti.
I used the Gentle Leader with Monty because the Halti didn't fit him
correctly because of his face shape.  He's part Boxer and has a shorter
muzzle than your typical lab.

Julie