[nagdu] Pull in the harness?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 28 13:18:48 UTC 2014

Hi Raven.
I like a bit of pull in the harness.  It makes it clearer to me when the dog
is guiding me around something, or when he slows down for something, I
think.  I also think a bit of pull helps me keep in the right position, not
creeping up towards the dog's shoulders.
I don't want a dog who's pulling my arm off, but I do want to know he's
there.
Tracy