[nagdu] Pull in the harness?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:14:02 UTC 2014

Yeah, I definitely appreciate no pull or a lighter pull. I am very
easily able to feel my dog's most subtle of movements. I like the
feeling that we're gliding in one direction, rather than feeling like
he's pulling me along.
The times he pulls harder, when he sees a dog or when he's excited, I
feel a lot of stress in my shoulder and upper left arm, so no hard
pulling for me.

On 2/28/14, Daryl Marie <crazymusician at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Jenny can have a very strong pull, especially if she's cold and doesn't want
> to be out in it.  This morning, we walked to the bus stop and she was
> pulling really hard... we got on the bus, then we got off, walked to work,
> absolute angel, no pull!
>
> Daryl and the temperamental Jenny

Raven