[nagdu] Can they do it?

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Wed Jan 1 14:07:46 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
They cannot take your dog because you are going to live in a group
 home. As long as there is no abuse or neglect there is no reason they
would take her.  Wishing you and Fay a very happy new year in 2014. I
know you will do well. I am proud of you for sharing as it takes a
lot to share a hidden disability.
Marilyn and Anna