[nagdu] bus shelters and the cold

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 05:01:29 UTC 2014

First, I try and time it so that I don't have to wait so long. If its really
cold, I put Holly's nice, silver reflective jacket with the fleece lining in
it on her. If its too cold, My canine becomes a cane! i leave her home. Our
bus system is pretty good and our street crews are also good. The bus is
usually not more than a few minutes late. Lastly, I don't let Holly lay
down. A wet dog sure would get colder than a dry one!