[nagdu] bus shelters and the cold

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 23:24:33 UTC 2014

Hi, As someone who rides  bus too, and I have to take three to get to work every day, I understand.  But if your bus is always 10 minuets early, I think a call to the bus company is in order.   I wouldn't at first tell them I am blind, I would just say to them that I rely on the buses and if they can't keep to schedule,  How can I ride it.  There is no reason for the buses to be that early every time.
You know,  if the bus company doesn't acted like they care, most bus companies are run by the state or city.  if the bus company won't help take it higher.  It isn't so bad on good weather, but when it is cold, they need to run more on time. Good luck.
Barb