[nagdu] Review: Pawz boots

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 4 17:19:19 UTC 2014

Today, for the first time, I tried the Pawz boots Raven recommended.  They
look like little thick rubber balloons.  They seemed to work well.  Ben did
not slip at all, and they kept his feet dry and clean.  We lost one on our
first trip, possibly because it was the first one I put on, and I didn't
pull it up as far as the others.  However, they are pretty cheap, and come
in a 12-pack, so losing one is not a big deal.  All the boots stayed on on
our return trip.
Ben did a big scamper spin when I first put them on, but I decided boots
were a treat event, and he stopped scampering very quickly when he saw I was
headed for the kitchen and the kibble.
He seemed comfortable walking in the boots, no prancing at all.
When we got back, I washed off the boots and hung them to dry for a bit, and
now they're good as new.
I'm happy with this boot purchase.
Tracy