[nagdu] Leaving Your Dog While on Travel was RE: {Disarmed} Fwd: [GuideDogs] Dogs in Europe

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:07:24 UTC 2014

Hey!

Im from estonia and it is one of the Baltic countries like Lithuania. I know
that in Lithuania there are no guide dogs at all and there is no
regulations. But other countries what you want to visit are very well
prepaired with the guide dogs laws. Ofcourse there are sometimes  issues
like in America but  usually people are very friendly about guide dogs. I
have traveled a lot in Europe with my guide and there are been only few
misunderstandings.
Dont be afrayd to come with your dog, beacuse i visited America without mine
and it was  little lonely and something was missing. I missed my dog.
Im sorry that you are not visiting Estonia but hopefully some other time
then.
I wish you a very nice travel and  good luck!y

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521
E-mail: christel.chrissu at gmail.com