[nagdu] Leaving Your Dog While on Travel was RE: {Disarmed} Fwd: [GuideDogs] Dogs in Europe

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 02:50:39 UTC 2014

I brought my guide to TSE and had a very positive experience. TSE was very
willing to help and gave him a very thorough exam. The only thing with
Seeing Eye is that you must bring the dog to and from the school. I like the
idea of pup razors, they would have a good feel for what the dog needs and
who you could bring the dog to locally.