[nagdu] heartworm prevention

Daniel Sweeney daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 17:27:29 UTC 2014

I can understand what you are saying, and I believe most all of it. The only
problem I face is who to believe.
When it comes to Climate change - I DO BELIEVE!
When it comes to heartworm prevention - I am not so sure. One vet says yes,
one says no.
My vet says don't believe everything you hear, there is a REAL possibility.
What do you do?
I will go with my gut feeling on this one until I have definitive proof.
With food, I believe in a natural diet, and denounce all of the suggested
crap found in all of the so called premium brands.
I truly wish there was a single source, well documented, time-tested and
widely accepted which I could believe and trust.
When I get a different opinion from every vet or so called expert, I only
remain confused and have to go with that "male intuition".
Daniel and Cass, Lakewood, Colorado