[nagdu] Group Homes and Guide Dogs

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Jan 21 01:04:01 UTC 2014

Jewell,
Keep in mind, that therapists are not experts in civil rights laws, and are
just voicing their opinion, not the facts of the law.  I am assuming that
you have a case manager that you are working with, and at some level, most
likely the department of human services.  Regardless, State's generally
license and regulate group homes, so go right to the top.  If you need
assistance in getting connected with the proper person in your state, just
email me at blinddog3 at charter.net.

Steve