[nagdu] grooming tools

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jan 26 16:02:03 UTC 2014

I use a brush that the school gave me and the firminator.
My school told me not to use the furminator at all.
I still use it and she loves it.
I also use this conditioning spray and I spray her down, and then brush her.
I wish I could find the furminating conditioning spray.
One other thing that I do is take a spray bottle and fill it with a bath oil
and water.
then shake it and then spray her down as well.
I use skin so soft.
You just have to be careful not to get too much skin so soft oil and not
enough water in the bottle.
for her teeth I use a dental wipe.
She will let me do that than use a tooth brush.
best wishes,
Sincerely,
Melissa R Green
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole
staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.