[nagdu] O&M skills

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 31 18:16:11 UTC 2014

How would one go about finding an O&M person willing to do private training?
Do the various agencies purporting to serve the blind keep lists?  I suppose
one could ask NFB chapter members if they knew of anyone, also.
Where else could one look?  I don't suppose they're in the Yellow Pages, or
on Angie's List?
And what is the rate of pay?  I'd guess at least $50 an hour, but I could be
way off.
Any ideas?
Tracy