[nagdu] Listen to the NAGDU meetings online tonight and Thursday

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Jul 1 17:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi all.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the NAGDU annual meetings will be
streamed live over the internet, and the first one is tonight,
starting promptly at 7:00 Eastern time, 4:00 Pacific.  To access the
stream, visit the NAGDU home page at http://nagdu.org/ for the link.

More details about the meetings are below, but trust me, you won't
want to miss the big announcement, especially if you... well, I better
not say any more, but believe me, it's exciting.

We plan to have the stream running and the microphones on at least 10
minutes before the meeting starts, so if you don't hear much except
for some quiet talking, don't worry.  It just means that folks are
finishing up with registration.

But wait, thanks to the miracle of technology, you don't have to feel
left out at this time either.  Simply visit the NAGDU web site, and
renew your membership in the organization, and perhaps even send us a
donation.

Thanks for your support, and we hope you enjoy the meetings.

Sincerely

Aaron Cannon