[nagdu] garbo update, and new dog.

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 20:31:06 UTC 2014

Jessica,
Hope you get in soon!  I am penciled in for the August class if there's a
match for me. If no match for me then, maybe Pauline will stick youin my
class spot.  Or I get in that class and someone else makes an opening and
you get that one!

I've had to retire some dogs early for things.  But your situation - or
anyone's - is anyone's fault.  Sometimes things just don't show up till
later.

Lyn without Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown