[nagdu] A new chapter begins to start

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:16:54 UTC 2014

Buddy, welcome to this wonderful journey.I think picking a dog is the
hardest part.But you know dogs well enough by now , so I think you will not
have too much trouble picking the right one.Remember though, if one method
does not seem to be working, there are other good methods to try.You will
need a lot of patience. I am sure you can do it! Good luck and remember
there are a lot of friends here to help you through this exciting
journey.   Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/