[nagdu] A New Chapter Begins to Start

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:44:46 UTC 2014

Buddy, what a major and wonderful undertaking. I'm sure that you'll do wonderfully at training your new puppy. It would be very interesting to hear how this all goes. Do you plan on blogging or podcasting?
Keep us updated,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.