[nagdu] Groomers?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 15:15:05 UTC 2014

Holly does it all the time! It depends on the dog but Holly loves it! In
fact, she went Wednsday. I take her down in the morning and pick her up in
the afternoon. I take my folding cane down with me but I usually don't need
it anyway because the groomer is about a block and a half away from the
house. Holly is eager to go! When I come back to pick her up, she is ready.
We always say that she is going for her play date! Big or little she plays
with everyone! and when she comes home she lazes around out of energy. You
can do what you feel best but i prefer to take her to the same groomer. That
way, they get to know you and your dog. My little pet also goes there. He
has never enjoyed the process. All of those dogs are an inconvenience! And
he puts up with grooming but doesn't really like it! Noew that he is old and
has cancer, he probably won't go back. But, when I pick up Holly, I and I'm
sure she as well, have big smiles on our faces! And her being part poodle,
well, she loves to show off after her cut and bath!