[nagdu] Groomers?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 17:46:18 UTC 2014

She never went to a groomer when she was in training? I'm sure she's
had exposure to the kinds of tubs and dryers that groomers use though.
As long as she's had that kind of exposure, she should be fine.
Whether the stay-and-play is a good idea depends on what you are
comfortable with. Are you okay with your dog playing with strange
dogs? Ask how many dogs will play together and how many people will
monitor the dogs.
Other than that, Jenny will likely enjoy herself.

On 7/4/14, Larry D Keeler via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Holly does it all the time! It depends on the dog but Holly loves it! In
> fact, she went Wednsday. I take her down in the morning and pick her up in
> the afternoon. I take my folding cane down with me but I usually don't need
>
> it anyway because the groomer is about a block and a half away from the
> house. Holly is eager to go! When I come back to pick her up, she is ready.
>
> We always say that she is going for her play date! Big or little she plays
> with everyone! and when she comes home she lazes around out of energy. You
> can do what you feel best but i prefer to take her to the same groomer. That
>
> way, they get to know you and your dog. My little pet also goes there. He
> has never enjoyed the process. All of those dogs are an inconvenience! And
> he puts up with grooming but doesn't really like it! Noew that he is old and
>
> has cancer, he probably won't go back. But, when I pick up Holly, I and I'm
>
> sure she as well, have big smiles on our faces! And her being part poodle,
> well, she loves to show off after her cut and bath!

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com