[nagdu] ~Moving away from correction collar

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 18:46:04 UTC 2014

Raven and Daryl,
I work all my dogs in either flat or martingale collars made of cloth.  The martingale is for the Doberman, who has the typical dobe problem of her neck being larger than her head, so the flat one slides off.  I have dextarity issues, so use the plastic clips and I have not had mine break.  A break away collar is different and is designed to break if dog puts pressure on the collar— like if the collar got caught on something.
You can buy flat collars anywhere, either with buckles or fastex snaps like I have.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com