[nagdu] Had a wonderful time at NAGDU

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Jul 6 15:05:45 UTC 2014

Just a note to say we had a wonderful time at this year’s convention. the NAGDU meetings were very interesting and informative and we enjoyed meeting so many people and dogs.

The most exciting news about the new app is really just huge and I wish you all the best on it.

Wells Jones, our CEO, also sends his best and said it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening he spent with NAGDU. If you have any questions about service dogs, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re happy to answer them.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems