[nagdu] A suggestion for next year's convention

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Jul 6 15:08:48 UTC 2014

With all of our talk on Tuesday about relieving surfaces for airports, I wonder if NFB or NAGDU were to contact one of these companies that make such things and ask for a demo area to be set up at the convention. That way people could experience the surface. It’s extremely easy to clean up on and apparently to keep clean and sanitary. Plus it would be great PR for the company.

Just a thought for you all. Having set up these things for the other convention for years, I know it’s a thankless and tough job and if you can get corporate buy-in, that could make it very nice. Plus it’s a learning experience for our dogs.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems