[nagdu] Had a wonderful time at NAGDU

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jul 6 20:42:37 UTC 2014

missed it this year.  But hoping to be present next year.  Since my girl
knows how to pick out GdF people.  Last year we were walking out past Wells
jones and she stopped and planted her feet and then gave herself a nice
little shake.  Lol!
Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.