[nagdu] Had a wonderful time at NAGDU

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 15:47:04 UTC 2014

Hi Janine- I was unable to attend convention this due to work obligations,
but I did listen to the live stream and the both of the meetings sounded
like everyone was upbeat and the school presentations were very informative.
The only thing I thought could be better was the dog attack discussion. It
would've been better if the schools would have gotten together and had a
panel discussion.
Glad you had a good time.
Tina and the girls.