[nagdu] nagdu app and nfb app

Ashley and Landon Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 23:50:37 UTC 2014

Hi rebecca
I'm glad you've returned to the list. I'm not sure about the apps. I
missed Tuesdays NAGDU meeting. Keep checking this list, because I'm sure
it will be posted here.

I'm working with Landon from Guiding Eyes. I am also working on my
certification from the Library of Congress. I started the class a few
weeks ago.
Ashley

--
Thank you